One of the most beautiful qualities of true friendship is to understand and to be understood. - Lucius Annaeus Seneca







Friends can be found anywhere, as long as you are open hearted. According to this statement, an outgoing person should have a ton of friends.
But isn't there a slight difference between friends and true friends? Who is your truest friend? Is it someone, you met at a party and talk to eventually? Is it someone, you have known for your entire life? Or is it someone, you somehow, mentally connect with, who you can trust fully and with whom you can talk about absolutely everything?
I think we can all admit, that the third statement sounds the most appealing and like a definition of deep friendship .
I have to admit, I envied people, that were popular and had a lot of friends, since I always thought something is wrong with my behaviour, that would led to me not having a lot of friends. One day the insight struck me and I knew who my real friends are. After that moment, I stopped caring so much about friendships, that didn't benefit me in the slightest. Unfortunately, it is very sad to admit, something is only a waste of time, but, as you all know,  the time is a great healer. Now I have more time for my loved ones and I am not stressed about finding new best friends. The ability that developed in me, was knowing what properties a true friend should have and recognizing them in others. Some little things might stay unnoticed, otherwise.
Maybe, while reading this post, someone specific comes to your mind. I wish you all the best. Take care.

Kommentare

  1. Schöne Fotos :) Vor allem die ersten drei gefallen mir super, weil sie so natürlich wirken.
    Liebe Grüße,
    alina von http://alinapunkt.blogspot.de/

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Tolle Fotos! Die Location ist ja perfekt :)


    Liebste Grüße <3

    Sophicially

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Wunderschöne Bilder!!
    Liebe Grüße,
    Laura von lauraskreativecke

    AntwortenLöschen

Kommentar veröffentlichen

This is your opportunity to leave feedback or a little message. I am glad about every comment because this helps to improve my photographs. Thank you! //
Das ist die Möglichkeit einen Kommentar mit Feedback oder eine kleine Nachricht an mich zu hinterlassen. Ich freue mich über jeden, der sich die Zeit nimmt, einen Kommentar zu schreiben. Danke!

Beliebte Posts

Follower