The snow looks like millions of little suns.








I could look at these the whole day. I am completely in love with sunny winter weather including walks in the snow. Since life gets more and more stressful towards the end of the school year, I just needed a break and some time to focus again. Therefore a long walk on my own was much appreciated. While walking I could think about the things I am grateful for in my life and also think of changes I want to implement. After this day I realized how important me- time is for the soul. Now my motivation is restored and I feel way more at ease. If you are in a stressful situation you can't really cope with, take your time, relax and new energy is sure to come. Don't forget that mental health is a priority. Stay hopeful and take care.

Kommentare

  1. Super Fotos! So eine Landschaft kann ich bei mir leider icht genießen!

    Liebste Grüße <3

    https://thisissophiex.blogspot.de

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Ja das kenne ich, wohne auch unter der Woche in der Stadt und mache dann am Wochenende das meiste draus :)

      Löschen
  2. Was für traumhaft schöne Fotos - das perfekte Winterwonderland :)
    Übrigens danke für deinen Kommentar - habe dir auf meinem Blog geantwortet :)

    Liebe Grüße ♥
    Hang
    http://hang-tmlss.de

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Schöne Fotos :)
    http://alinapunkt.blogspot.de/

    AntwortenLöschen

Kommentar veröffentlichen

This is your opportunity to leave feedback or a little message. I am glad about every comment because this helps to improve my photographs. Thank you! //
Das ist die Möglichkeit einen Kommentar mit Feedback oder eine kleine Nachricht an mich zu hinterlassen. Ich freue mich über jeden, der sich die Zeit nimmt, einen Kommentar zu schreiben. Danke!

Follower