In Italy, they add work and life on to food and wine.








I need to apologize to you for missing out on blogging this much, but sometimes life gets really crazy.
So here is my explanation: I'm at the point of my life where it was necessary to move to another city because of my new school. If you ever have moved in your life you probably know what I'm talking about :). You never know how much stuff you own until you need to pack everything in boxes and carry it away. At the moment I just need some time to accustom myself to my new environment.
I am sure this is manageable.
This will be the last post with pictures of my Italy holiday...I don't want to bore you with them of course. More creative pictures are sure to follow.

Have a nice day!

Kommentare

  1. Schöne Eindrücke und Bilder aus deinem Italienurlaub! Ich kann verstehen, dass ein Umzug, ein Schulwechsel und ein Neuanfang Stress mit sich bringt. Ich hoffe du lebst dich schnell ein! :)

    Liebste Grüße
    Thu von justtakeamomentplease.blogspot.de

    AntwortenLöschen

Kommentar veröffentlichen

This is your opportunity to leave feedback or a little message. I am glad about every comment because this helps to improve my photographs. Thank you! //
Das ist die Möglichkeit einen Kommentar mit Feedback oder eine kleine Nachricht an mich zu hinterlassen. Ich freue mich über jeden, der sich die Zeit nimmt, einen Kommentar zu schreiben. Danke!

Follower