What we think, we become.







After I shared all the bright pictures in my last blogpost with you, I thought something more settled would be nice to look at, too. The last one fascinates me every time, since it seems as if the girls were real and I absolutely adore the pastel colors. Like I said before the creativity of these artists amazes me. My wish would be to live in a world, where we express our feelings through art and let others in, into our thoughts.
Nice pictures can do wonders, especially when you are feeling stressed and just want to get your mind off certain things by living the moment. Letting loose is hard for me, because I feel safer when I have everything under control. But life contains surprises and we just have to let them come to us. On that note, take your time and don't forget to breathe.

Kommentare

Kommentar veröffentlichen

This is your opportunity to leave feedback or a little message. I am glad about every comment because this helps to improve my photographs. Thank you! //
Das ist die Möglichkeit einen Kommentar mit Feedback oder eine kleine Nachricht an mich zu hinterlassen. Ich freue mich über jeden, der sich die Zeit nimmt, einen Kommentar zu schreiben. Danke!

Follower