Beauty begins in the moment you decide to be yourself.






I love trying new things and right now I want to get more into portrait photography, which is of course followed by some new faces on my blog. As you can see these pictures are kept quite simple because I was just playing with some skin adjustments. I really liked how the sun lit her hair from behind and revealed her all the little strands, which create a more natural effect. She is a very great and beautiful girl to have a photoshoot with.

Kommentare

  1. wunderschöen und eindrucksvolle Portraits!Der spruch ist auch superschön

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Richtig tolle Fotos, ziemlich beeindruckend! :)

    Liebste Grüße <3

    http://thisissophiex.blogspot.de

    AntwortenLöschen

Kommentar veröffentlichen

This is your opportunity to leave feedback or a little message. I am glad about every comment because this helps to improve my photographs. Thank you! //
Das ist die Möglichkeit einen Kommentar mit Feedback oder eine kleine Nachricht an mich zu hinterlassen. Ich freue mich über jeden, der sich die Zeit nimmt, einen Kommentar zu schreiben. Danke!

Follower