Raise your words not your voice, it is rain that grows flowers not thunder.






When editing pictures of flowers I tend to raise the saturation to make the flower and it's natural colour appear more vibrant. You just have to be careful with the surrounding colours, because green, for example, could appear yellow afterwards. Usually you can see the difference between esthetically-pleasing and fake-looking after you have practiced editing for a while. I'm by far not a professional photographer, but I try my best and I learn as I go. There is no end to learning. With that in mind stay open for opportunities in life and have a great time. See you soon.

Kommentare

  1. Super schöne Fotos! :)

    Liebste Grüße <3

    http://thisissophiex.blogspot.de

    AntwortenLöschen

Kommentar veröffentlichen

This is your opportunity to leave feedback or a little message. I am glad about every comment because this helps to improve my photographs. Thank you! //
Das ist die Möglichkeit einen Kommentar mit Feedback oder eine kleine Nachricht an mich zu hinterlassen. Ich freue mich über jeden, der sich die Zeit nimmt, einen Kommentar zu schreiben. Danke!

Follower