Do your thing and don't care if they don't like it.





Since I love taking photos of others, I'm normally not the person standing in front of the camera. Today was different, someone took pictures of me and I decided to share them with you. Usually I am not the kind of girl who loves pictures of herself, but these turned out pretty decent in my opinion. 

Now I'm sitting in front of my laptop, questioning what to write. I thought about introducing myself, but I can't put my thoughts in the right order. One thing I definitely know is, that I'm not the person who is considered as a writer, but I wish I was. I'd love to be more outgoing and stand up for my opinion, because I do have a strong opinion about certain topics. Sometimes I feel like an adult already and on the other hand I love to act childish. I am shy, but strong. I hesitate, but go ahead after a while. I love water and I am afraid of fire. I am not perfect, but I am who I am. A problem our society is facing, is comparison because of social media. We are influenced by others without even knowing and this can cause us forgetting ourselves. Some of us change to fit in and sadly they break in the end. To prevent that it is important to remember to love yourself first and be your biggest support. We are strong and able to cope with so much different situations and whenever life knocks us down, we stand up with an even wider smile. Just remember to stay true and take care.

Kommentare

  1. Sehr schöne Fotos von dir :) Und ich mag deinen Text sehr gerne! Vielleicht sollten wir uns im Leben manchmal einfach mehr trauen, ohne über die Konsequenzen nachzudenken und uns eben nicht beeinflussen zu lassen.

    Übrigens danke für deinen Kommentar - habe dir auf meinem Blog geantwortet :)

    Liebe Grüße ♥
    Hang
    http://hang-tmlss.de

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Das ist wahr...nur ist das mit dem nicht beeinflussen lassen garnicht so leicht, wie wir das vielleicht gern hätten. Ich glaube jedoch ein bisschen mehr Mut hat noch keinem geschadet :)

      Danke das du dir Zeit genommen hast!

      Kim ♥

      Löschen
  2. Wow so tolle Bilder!! Und ein super schöner Text! Dein Blog gefällt mir sehr gut und ich werde gleich mal den Follow-Button suchen :))
    Allerliebste Grüße, Rahel - www.justrahel.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Danke für den lieben Kommentar :) freu mich, dass sie dir gefallen

    Liebste Grüße, Kim <3

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Sehr schöne Fotos :)
    Liebe Grüße,
    alina von http://alinapunkt.blogspot.de

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Danke dafür, dass du dir jedes Mal die Zeit nimmst so liebe Kommentare zu schreiben <3

      Löschen
  5. Toller Beitrag !
    & klasse Bilder :)

    AntwortenLöschen

Kommentar veröffentlichen

This is your opportunity to leave feedback or a little message. I am glad about every comment because this helps to improve my photographs. Thank you! //
Das ist die Möglichkeit einen Kommentar mit Feedback oder eine kleine Nachricht an mich zu hinterlassen. Ich freue mich über jeden, der sich die Zeit nimmt, einen Kommentar zu schreiben. Danke!

Follower